Lu Ji, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Lu Ji believes in a customer-centered team approach to build individualized plans of care. She understands the importance of actively listening to each customer in order to understand their values and goals and strives to partner with each customer to help them prevent, understand, and manage illness.
- Undergraduate School – University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Medical School – Medical University of the Americas
- Family Medicine Residency – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Comprehensive Advanced Life Support (CALS)
During her free time, Dr. Ji enjoys cooking, weightlifting, traveling around the world and can’t live without Netflix. Her bucket list includes visiting all the New Seven Wonders of the World. She also enjoys hiking and visiting National Parks. When it’s cold outside, Dr. Ji likes to spend her time snowboarding and ice skating.