Approach To Care
Bridget Kosak most enjoys interacting with many different people every day, helping customers feel their best.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Hispanic Studies – College of Saint Benedict/Saint John’s University
- Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies – University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Pi Alpha National Honor Society Member
- Publication Award from Physician Assistant Program – University of Nebraska Medical Center
Bridget Kosak was born and raised in Minnesota. She and her husband love spending time on the lake, reading good books, running, biking and cheering on the Minnesota Wild. She also enjoys traveling, especially to countries where she can practice her Spanish.