Approach To Care
Bridget Kosak most enjoys interacting with many different people every day, helping patients feel their best.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Hispanic Studies – College of Saint Benedict/Saint John’s University
- Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies – University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Pi Alpha National Honor Society Member
- Publication Award from Physician Assistant Program – University of Nebraska Medical Center
Bridget Kosak was born and raised in Minnesota. She and her husband love spending time on the lake, reading good books, running, biking and cheering on the Minnesota Wild. She also enjoys traveling, especially to countries where she can practice her Spanish.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One