Edward Santos, MD
Orthopedics / Bones & Joints
“ I find it important to discuss all options, while relieving pain and restoring function.”
Approach To Care
Dr. Santos is committed to providing the best care possible for all individuals with spine disorders. He treats everyone as he would treat any member of his family. He believes any concerns and expectations deserve to be heard.
- University of the Philippines — Manila, Philippines
- College of Medicine of the University of the Philippines — Manila, Philippines
- Philippine General Hospital — Manila, Philippines
- Adult Orthopaedic Reconstruction, University of Minnesota — Minneapolis, MN
- Spine Surgery, Twin Cities Spine Center — Minneapolis, MN
- Revision Joint Surgery and Transplantation, Holy Spirit Hospital — Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Spine Surgery, Royal Adelaide Hospital — Adelaide, Australia
- ABOS Board Certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Voted a “Top Doctor” in Mpls/St. Paul Magazine
Dr. Santos enjoys basketball, photography, and social dancing in his free time.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One