As your health family, we are here for you.
We want you to know that North Memorial Health is actively monitoring COVID-19 developments and is prepared for any cases that may come to our facilities. Your health, safety, and peace of mind are important to us.
Getting your vaccination is an important step in keeping yourself, your loved ones and our community safe. To learn more or schedule your vaccine, visit COVID-19 Vaccine Updates.
At North Memorial Health, the wellness and safety of our team members and customers is always our top priority. As a health family, we are doing our part to ensure a safer environment for all, and we are asking everyone to do their part, too.
Note: Current demand for testing is causing increased wait times for appointments. Please consider using a one of the State of Minnesota’s Community Testing Sites if you are asymptomatic. Testing sites and more info can be found on the State’s website.
COVID-19 Testing at Primary Care Clinics
- If you have symptoms: If you have one or more COVID-19 symptom(s), you must schedule an office or telehealth visit to get a COVID-19 test at our primary care clinics. Please call 763-581-CARE to schedule an appointment at one of our primary care clinics.
- If you need a COVID-19 pre-op test: You must have a COVID-19 test order from your provider (either a paper copy of the order or an electronic order sent by the provider’s office) to be able to schedule a lab appointment for a COVID-19 pre-op test. You can call 763-581-CARE to schedule an appointment at one of our primary care clinics.
- If you are asymptomatic (not currently experiencing symptoms): You can be tested at our primary care clinics by calling 763-581-CARE to schedule an appointment.
COVID-19 Testing at Urgent Care and Urgency Center Locations
- If you have symptoms: You must have one or more COVID-19 symptoms and be seen by an urgent care or Urgency Center provider to get a COVID-19 test at North Memorial Health urgent care or Urgency Center locations. No appointment is necessary.
- If you are asymptomatic (not currently experiencing symptoms): You cannot be tested at North Memorial Health urgent care or Urgency Center locations without symptoms. If you are asymptomatic and would like to be tested for COVID-19, please call 763-581-CARE to schedule an appointment at one of our primary care clinics.
COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing FAQs
Q: Where can I be tested for COVID-19?
If you are symptomatic, you can also be tested at our urgent care and Urgency Center locations. We are not accepting asymptomatic customers at our urgent care and Urgency Center locations.
Q: Does North Memorial Health offer rapid COVID-19 testing?
A: No. Rapid testing sites can be found using this tool from the State of Minnesota.
Q: How long will it take to get my test results?
A: Results can take 1-4 days from the time you’re tested and can be found in MyChart.
Q: My child was sent home from school, does not have symptoms and needs a test. Where can I take my child for a test?
Q: I was recently in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 and I do not have symptoms. Where can I get a test?
Q: Is the test free or is it covered by insurance?
A: The charge for a COVID-19 diagnostic test at North Memorial Health is $264, although most customers will not pay out-of-pocket for a test. If a customer has insurance, their insurance will be billed. If a customer does not have insurance, they may be covered under the CARES Act implemented by the Trump administration.
Effective March 20, 2020
Entrances at both hospitals are limited to the following:
North Memorial Health Hospital
- Main Entrance (Atrium)
- Emergency Department
Maple Grove Hospital
- Main Entrance (Welcome Desk)
- Emergency Care Center
Additionally, the tunnel between North Memorial Health Hospital and Robbinsdale Medical Building will be closed to the public. In Maple Grove, the gate between Maple Grove Hospital and the Maple Grove Ambulatory Surgery Center will be closed.
To keep our customers, team members and community safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, North Memorial Health has updated our visitor guidelines.
The health and safety of our customers and team members are always our top priority. We are taking extra measures during this COVID-19 pandemic to ensure a safe environment for you and/or your loved one, as well as our team. We are following all current guidelines from the CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health.
Please follow the steps in the document below to help you better prepare for surgery and avoid the risk of having a delay or cancellation of your surgery or procedure.
Temporary Clinic Closures
Updated March 12, 2021
We have a dedicated team focused on getting our customers the care they need during the COVID-19 outbreak. To ensure that we have the right resources and services available for our customers, we are focusing our in-person visits to select sites.
Temporary Clinic Closings:
- North Market Wellness Resource Center
Hospital Campuses: What's Open and Closed
In the interest of community safety, some of our services will be temporarily paused or adjusted. Re-open dates for paused services will be evaluated on a weekly basis.
- North Memorial Health Hospital: open Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Maple Grove Hospital: open Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Valet Parking Services
- North Memorial Health Hospital: closed
- North Memorial Health Hospital: closed
- Robbinsdale Medical Building: closed
- Maple Grove Hospital: open
- North Memorial Health Hospital Plaza Café: open
- Maple Grove Hospital Four Seasons Café: open
- Adjusted services and updated seating arrangements to enforce social distancing at both cafeterias.
All inpatient food delivery will continue as normal.
Our hospitals provide high quality, safe, nutritious meals to your loved one. We can provide specialized diets for religious and dietary requirements such as halal, kosher and vegetarian meals as well as specific health needs such as diabetes and food allergies.
Outpatient Pharmacy Hours
North Memorial Health Pharmacy – Robbinsdale
Mon – Fri: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sat and Sun: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
North Memorial Health Pharmacy – Maple Grove
Mon – Fri: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sat and Sun: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
North Memorial Health Pharmacy – Specialty Center
Mon – Fri: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sat and Sun: closed
Please call 763-581-2100 if you need to access the pharmacy during these hours.
We are now accepting donations to help fight COVID-19.
For Healthcare Providers