Tina Allenburg, APRN, CNP
Approach To Care
Tina Allenburg works with customers to improve their health outcomes and overall health. She has a special interest in advanced heart failure with a background in LVADs (heart pumps) and ICDs (internal defibrillators) as well as coronary artery disease management and secondary prevention.
- Bachelor of Arts in Nursing and Nutrition – St. Olaf College
- ANP and Master’s Degree in Nursing – College of St. Catherine
- Board Certified as an Adult Nurse Practitioner with the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- American College of Cardiology (ACC)
Outside of work, Tina Allenburg is very involved with her family. She enjoys cooking in a monthly dinner club as well as volunteering, traveling, golfing, downhill skiing and snowmobiling.