Tina Allenburg, APRN, CNP
Approach To Care
Tina Allenburg works with customers to improve their health outcomes and overall health. She has a special interest in advanced heart failure with a background in LVADs (heart pumps) and ICDs (internal defibrillators) as well as coronary artery disease management and secondary prevention.
- Bachelor of Arts in Nursing and Nutrition – St. Olaf College
- ANP and Master’s Degree in Nursing – College of St. Catherine
- Board Certified as an Adult Nurse Practitioner with the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- American College of Cardiology (ACC)
Outside of work, Tina Allenburg is very involved with her family. She enjoys cooking in a monthly dinner club as well as volunteering, traveling, golfing, downhill skiing and snowmobiling.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One