Approach To Care
Dr. Gerlach is a fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity orthopedic surgeon. He specializes in conditions of the hand and upper extremities, as well as microsurgery and surgical conditions of the fingers, hand, wrist and forearm.
- Undergraduate Degree – Duke University, Durham, NC
- Medical Degree – Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Orthopaedic Surgery/General Surgery Internship – Washington University/Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program – Washington University/Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Hand, Microsurgery, & Upper Extremity Fellowship – University of Washington/Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Board Certified – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certification in Hand Surgery
Dr. Gerlach is a Minnesota native.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One