David J. Gerlach, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Gerlach is a fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity surgeon. He specializes in conditions of the hand and upper extremities, as well as microsurgery and surgical conditions of the fingers, hand, wrist and forearm.
- Undergraduate Degree – Duke University, Durham, NC
- Medical Degree – Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Orthopaedic Surgery/General Surgery Internship – Washington University/Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program – Washington University/Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Hand, Microsurgery, & Upper Extremity Fellowship – University of Washington/Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Board Certified – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certification in Hand Surgery
Dr. Gerlach is a Minnesota native.