Katie Patnode, APRN, CNP
Approach To Care
I make meaningful connections with my customers through listening and education. My aim is to provide an understanding of the complexities within cardiac disease processes and create a health care plan that best fits each customer’s goals.
- Bachelor of Exercise Science – University of Duluth Minnesota
- Master of Science in Nursing – Metropolitan State University
- Master of Science in Nursing in Adult Gerontology – Concordia University
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Holistic Nurse Baccalaureate Board Certified (HNB-BC)
- Public Health Nurse (PHN)
Katie enjoys spending time with family up north at the family cabin, traveling, and cooking homemade meals.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One