Sherry A. Paulson, MD
North Memorial Health - Robbinsdale Medical Building
Approach To Care
Dr. Paulson has been in practice for over two decades and prides herself on being very approachable and easy to talk to. She explains medical concepts well, and makes customers feel at ease. She listens to her customers’ concerns and ensures they understand all treatment options, whether medical or surgical.
Dr. Paulson’s areas of interest include annual well-woman exams, normal and high-risk pregnancy, long acting reversible or permanent contraception, initial infertility evaluation and treatment, adolescent gynecology, menopause management, and minimally invasive treatment for abnormal uterine bleeding, including progestin-releasing IUDs, endometrial ablation, and laparoscopic hysterectomy.
- Undergraduate Degree – Luther College, 1988
- Medical School – University of Iowa College of Medicine, 1992
- Obstetrics/Gynecology Residency – University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, 1996
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- da Vinci Robotics Certification, 2013
- Minnesota Monthly’s Best Doctors for Women, 2013, 2014
Dr. Paulson’s personal interests include reading, tennis, scrapbooking, cooking with her two daughters, knitting and all things Hamilton, the musical.