Lora Princ, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Princ bases her recommendations and evaluation on what is important to her customers along with her experienced medical opinion. She believes in an open discussion between the customer and provider when developing a care plan. She provides exceptional care and always strives to make her customers feel they are heard.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology – University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
- Doctor of Medicine – University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Grand Forks, ND
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Chief Administrative Resident, 2000-2001
- Diplomate of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2007
Dr. Princ is married with two sons. She is an excellent baker and her specialty is the perfect cheesecake. Physical fitness and a balanced approach to work and life are important to Dr. Princ.