Mark Prebonich, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Prebonich is an Internal Medicine provider that enjoys building strong relationships with his customers with an emphasis on preventative health care while actively engaging them with medical decision making.
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Internal Medicine Residency – Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Chief Resident – Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Minnesota Monthly’s Top Doctor Award Winner, 2019-2020
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine’s Top Doctor Award Winner, 2019-2022
Dr. Prebonich is married with four children. In his spare time he enjoys outdoor activities, photography, scuba diving and motorcycles.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One