Maria Tudor, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Maria Tudor takes the time to listen to her customer’s concerns. She strongly believes that paying attention to the symptoms, corroborated by properly reviewing and understanding the customer’s past history, will help her to put a proper diagnosis together and prescribe treatment accordingly.
Dr. Tudor values the provider-customer relationship and spends time making sure that the customer understands their condition and recommended course of treatment.
- Medical School – Bucharest , Romania
- Medical Residency Program – Brasov, Romania
- Pulmonary Fellowship – Bucharest , Romania
- Internship in Internal Medicine – Meridia Huron / Cleveland Clinic
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Tudor is from Romania in Eastern Europe. She speaks fluent Romanian and some French. She believes that both give her a broader understanding of different cultures and freedom of expression.
Dr. Tudor comes from a family of physicians (her mother and grandfather were both physicians). Although nobody from her family asked her to become a physician, she always knew she wanted to be a doctor.