Imran Syed, MD, FACC, FASE, FSCMR
Approach To Care
Dr. Syed recognizes that every person who seeks healthcare is different with their own unique needs. He is committed to listening and partnering with each and every patient to design an individualized treatment plan that achieves the best outcome possible. He believes in treating the patient, not just the disease.
Dr. Syed practices all aspects of clinical general cardiology. He has a special interest in structural heart disease and advanced cardiac imaging including echocardiography, cardiac MRI, cardiac CT, and nuclear cardiology. He also has significant experience with treating hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, cardiac amyloidosis, and pericardial diseases.
- The Aga Khan University Medical School, Karachi, Pakistan
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency: Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- Cardiovascular Diseases and Advanced Cardiac Imaging Fellowship: Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification in Cardiovascular Diseases
- National Board of Echocardiography
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Certification Board of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
When he is not working, Dr. Syed enjoys spending time with his wife and children. He enjoys hiking, biking, playing golf, and skiing. He also enjoys reading and travel.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One