Jennifer Tessmer-Tuck, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Jennifer Tessmer-Tuck is a board-certified OB/GYN who believes in the normalcy of childbirth and maintains a low cesarean delivery rate. She tries diligently to help customers make informed decisions about their care by providing them with medical expertise and advice while also recognizing the autonomy of the customer to make the right choices for themselves and their family. Her passion is to provide the best care for women and their babies on Labor and Delivery while working to maintain personalized care and a high level of customer satisfaction.
As VP of Medical Affairs at North Memorial Health Hospital, Dr. Tessmer-Tuck is committed to multidisciplinary teamwork and communication, quality improvement in maternity care and evolving the role of OB/GYN hospitalists in the healthcare system.
- Undergraduate School – Gustavus Adolphus College
- Medical School – University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN
- Obstetrics and Gynecology – Oregon Health and Sciences University, Portland, OR
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Minnesota Monthly “Top Doctor” 2016
- Vice President of Medical Affairs for North Memorial Health Hospital – 2017 to Present
Beyond North Memorial Health, Dr. Tessmer-Tuck is active in improving maternal and child healthcare internationally and has traveled to teach and practice OB/GYN in Argentina, Honduras, Mexico and Tanzania.
She has a young family with three active boys and, in her spare time, enjoys quilting and knitting, photography and gardening.